2. Courtney’s Hair. OBSESSED with her Big Texas hair, or, rather, her former hair (she just recently dyed it and chopped it off). I love the color and way she styles it. I actually canceled my hair appointment this week to darken my hair after watching the show!
3. Bath & Body Works Red Velvet Cupcake Candle. I got one for my birthday, and it smells amazing!
4. All-Clad 7-Qt. Deluxe Slow Cooker with Cast Aluminum Insert. My friend Karleigh turned me onto slow cooker recipes. It saves time on weeknights and helps me prepare “paleo” meals for my husband. This slow cooker is awesome! It has a lift-out insert to brown or sauté items on the stove and has a self-shutoff, keeping the food warm until you get home. Love it.
5. OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. Must have red nails in February…maybe with a little bit of sparkle.
7. Katie Holmes Diamond Initial Necklace. I have seen this necklace on celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian (she has an “M” and a “P” for her children). My mother-in-law also recently purchased one. Adorable.
8. My Publisher. I am in the process of sorting through over 10,000 photos on my computer (yikes!) and am working on FINALLY putting them into photo ablums. My Publisher has great software that’s easy to use and has great, modern layouts.
9. Artifact Uprising Instagram Album. This website is awesome. They have lots of photo book choices, but, best of all, they have a photo book specifically for your Instagram photos! I cannot wait to make one.
10. Michael Kors Runway Chronograph Watch. I got this watch for Christmas and am loving it right now!
11. South Florida Weather. The weather lately has been amazing! My favorite time of year. I want to spend all of my time outdoors right now. Beach weather!